We are pleased to announce the release of ACEIT 7.4b which includes JACS for Primavera P6
. JACS P6 provides our robust analytics capability and integrated cost and schedule uncertainty to organizations using Primavera P6. The program can connect directly to either your enterprise or professional database, or it can run stand-alone XER files – providing capability to save the JACS inputs into the native file and database formats. In addition, minor fixes were made to ACE, CO$TAT, POST, and JACS.
Following are a few of the key items addressed in this patch:
- Performance improvements with the workscreen WBS tree
- Added visual cue between row numbers to indicate collapsed rows
- ACE recalculated when creating a TY risk report even when current results were already available
- Increased maximum number of cases to over 1000
- Corrected report problems related to formatting and datasets with missing observations
- Phased RI$K-allocated report did not always Update properly
- New option in Project and P6 for applying uncertainty only to remaining duration
- New reports: JCL model inputs, GAO best practices
- Major enhancements to JACS Insight
- Fully-integrated Help
Log in and go to User Resources > Downloads > Software Patches
to download ACEIT 7.4b.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions.